The tamborines made during the Spanish colonial period were just as varied in size and detail as the women who wore them, reflecting their unique personalities. This dainty and petite tamborine is an excellent example of this, which we intersspersed with natural, freshwater seed pearls to bring out the gold details further.
• Authentic gold-plated silver tamborine pendant and beads
• Natural, freshwater seed pearls
• Inner necklace length: 15in
• Outer necklace length: 16in
• Pendant length up to butterfly piece: 2in
• Pendant size: 1×1.25in
• Crafted in the Philippines
Note: No two REMIX items are exactly alike, as every single design is a fusion of rare and different parts tastefully woven together. If you’d like to customize your jewelry, we have a selection of antique pieces that you can play with—chains, beads, and other bespoke options to complete your look.