The tamborine in all its glory came to our shores from the Peninsulares (Spaniards born in Spain), who passed these onto the Insulares (half-Spanish born in the Philippines) and later to the Indios (pure-bred Filipinos). First used for religious purposes, tamborines later became ornamental pieces that detailed centuries of tradition, culture, and history. The Heritage Collar is therefore a fitting title for this extraordinary piece that brings the past straight to the present.
• Authentic tamborine pendants and beads
• 24k gold-plated silver collar
• 24k gold-plated hook-type lock
• Necklace length: 17.5in adjustable up to 21.5in
• Pendant width: 1.5in
• Pendant length up to butterfly piece: 2.5in
• Crafted in the Philippines
Click the INQUIRE button below to request for the price and other product details.
Note: No two REMIX items are exactly alike, as every single design is a fusion of rare and different parts tastefully woven together. If you’d like to customize your jewelry, we have a selection of antique pieces that you can play with—chains, beads, and other bespoke options to complete your look.