1920’s – The Roaring Twenties. Rough or rose cut diamonds were a hit at this period in time. “Diamante” is the local term for diamonds that, in the absence of advanced cutting equipment, were hand cut from the outer crust of a diamond. Popular then, and back in the scene today, antique and vintage diamante show a unique character that makes a beautiful statement and a good conversation piece.
– a combination of earrings and rings ca. 1920’s remixed to a stunning historical jewelry of art
– authentic natural rose cut and old cut diamonds
– original setting in 10k and 14k gold
– length of necklace: 17 inches and may be lengthened as desired for a minimal fee
– crafted in the Philippines 1920’s redesigned 2018
– a Maria Angelica Rare Finds Remix Collection
Note: No two REMIX items are exactly alike, as every single design is a fusion of rare and different parts tastefully woven together. If you’d like to customize your jewelry, we have a selection of antique pieces that you can play with – chains, beads, and other bespoke options to complete your look.