A luxurious ensemble of old cut diamonds glitter from every angle in this remarkable platinum and diamond bracelet, ca. 1900s, right on the cusp of the Victorian and Edwardian era. During this period, platinum and diamonds ruled the kingdom of Art Deco jewels!
Handcrafted ca. 1930’s, let this Art Deco Diamond Panel Bracelet in platinum serenade you with its classic and timeless romance.
– Authentic natural old cut diamonds
– 11 pcs .20 natural diamond
– accent 5 pointers pave setting
– 18k gold setting
– Art Deco period jewelry
– Length of bracelet: 7 inches
– A Maria Angelica Rare Finds Revive Collection
Note: Each REVIVE item is one-of-a-kind, a rare piece of vintage or antique jewelry that has been mindfully kept in its original allure