Always looking for the extraordinary, this alfajor tamborine necklace features rare, flat-surfaced beads with lace-like patterns, rather than the usual round beads. This necklace carries a very simple diamond pattern, most likely from the turn-of-the-century Philippines. Its original cross—which is rather folk and simple in design with the trademark butterfly center medal—compliments the simple yet appealing character of this original piece.
• Authentic original plated alfajor tamborine chain
• Antique silver cross in original gold plating
• Necklace chain length: 32in
• Cross width: 1.7in
• Cross length up to butterfly piece: 3in
• Pendant size: 1×1.25in
• Crafted in the Philippines
Note: Each REVIVE item is one-of-kind, a rare piece of vintage or antique jewelry that has been mindfully kept in its original allure.